Datawallet (CRYPTO:DXT) Price Up 11.2% Over Last Week
Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. Datawallet has a market cap of $12.96 million and approximately $350,493.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Datawallet has traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar. One Datawallet token can now be bought for $0.0332 or 0.00000400 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008091 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00019967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.11 or 0.00832437 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041439 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00156601 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00053773 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00196535 BTC.
Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not possible to buy Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Datawallet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Datawallet and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.