Ethereum Dark Tops One Day Volume of $2,164.00 (ETHD)
Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $178,341.00 and $2,164.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded up 17.2% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001422 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00045052 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26,862.30 or 3.21280000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00207623 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.